My best friend Ryan made these marzipan cats for my birthday. Isn’t he sweet? Sorry for the bad photo quality — I took this photo with my camera phone at the restaurant before devouring them — they were that good. If you want to make marzipan cats or dogs or whatever you’d like yourself, check out Lauren Ulm’s (of Vegan Yum Yum) blog post here in which she shows Martha how to make marzipan on the Martha Stewart Show. These make a great homemade gift!
- I’ve moved!
- Hot Cocoa Ice Cream with Chocolate Shavings
- Oh She Glows’ Vegan Macaroni and Cheese
- Peanut Butter (and Plain) Cookie Dough Ice Cream (2-in-1)
- Strawberry Ice Cream
- Raspberry Lemon Waffles (Gluten-Free)
- Gluten-Free Fluffy Diner Pancakes
- Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Sauce
- Chocolate-Covered Granola with Walnuts
- Millet Latkes