Once you’ve had a taste of these sweet-and-spicy potatoes, you’ll be hooked. I’ve used hot sauce in place of the kochujang (spicy Korean bean paste) and olive oil in place of the sesame oil and they still turned out delicious. I remember making these for New Year’s dinner with my future mother-in-law but ate them all in the pan before they could make it to her house. Luckily I had made vegan fondue also, or I would have arrived empty-handed. Enough talking — get thee to the kitchen and make these!
- I’ve moved!
- Hot Cocoa Ice Cream with Chocolate Shavings
- Oh She Glows’ Vegan Macaroni and Cheese
- Peanut Butter (and Plain) Cookie Dough Ice Cream (2-in-1)
- Strawberry Ice Cream
- Raspberry Lemon Waffles (Gluten-Free)
- Gluten-Free Fluffy Diner Pancakes
- Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Sauce
- Chocolate-Covered Granola with Walnuts
- Millet Latkes